Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2013

Tops Facebook Status


The
 problem with falling for a friend is that you won't know if it is love till the moment you are about to lose her forever.


If one day you decided to give up on me, I'll understand. And if I remembered you, I'd be grateful for the fact that in my life, I got a taste of best things life can offer. and it happened when you came to me.


Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.


Sometimes the one you love ends up hurting you the most...and sometimes, the friend who takes one into their arms and cries when you cry, turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.


I can't find the words to tell you what I'd like to say, I can't describe this feeling that gets stronger everyday, I can't believe I've found you, you're all I waited for, who knew a simple friendship could turn into so much more.


I've noticed that being with you, I smile a little more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter & life is much sweeter. I Love you.


It sucks when you fall in love with your best friend, because when it's over, they are the one person you want to comfort you.


When I cried,you wiped my tears. When I was sad, you made me laugh. When I was down, you lifted me up. When I was scared, you took those fears...But when I fall to you...You let me go.


Well, meeting you was by total chance. Being your friend was the best choice I have ever made. And when I fell in love it was absolutely beyond my control. When it happens to you, you will never have expected it. Love is the single most unplanned thing on the face of this marble we call earth.


You're my best friend. You smile, I smile. You cry, I cry. What makes you happy, makes me happy. I'll love you forever, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive