Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2013

From A Spammer's Point of View

Just a couple minutes back I saw a post. The ENTIRE post was summed up in less than ten characters: "dgsfdddf." Whoever wrote it, congrats. You've been able to say so much in just that many characters. Like: 

"I am so bad at writing that all my articles are worthless, and the best I can do is some random letters. I'm a dumb spammer who mistakenly thinks that I will get paid for smashing my fist on the keyboard and hitting Submit. I think that when I hit the redeem button, I'm gonna really make it big. I'm a stupid freak. Like and comment on this article, and connect for more of the same." 

Has anyone ever said so much in so few letters?

Does he really think that he's gonna make ANY money here on Bubblews? Really? Spammer, DO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY? Is your life so completely boring and worthless that you can't even say good morning, talk about a movie you watched or even just write about your favorite food? Can't you at least fill up the 400 characters with SOME semblance of worth and quality? Do you have ZERO skills in you? Then get off this site NOW. We aren't here for you to spam us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive