Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2013

Just a Piece of My Mind

I Just don't know whom to voice this out to. After 6 months of working for the same person, I finally hit a wall and realize that though working online-home-based-is very much rewarding and has been enabling me to provide for my family, there really is nothing my employer can do to protect me from his own bully employees.I don't know if its because I am not from his home country that he is unable to protect me, or because he thinks he's better off protecting his local employees that he has permitted for this bullying to happen and continue. I had done everything he has asked for to the point of agreeing go beyond duties that were not stated in my contract, putting in a lot of effort and research just to do my work right. But his other employees has constantly targeted me and attacked me.How does he respond? He just says to be more careful in the future. I did that, and look what it got me? Banned from work for a week!I mean duh?! Where am I to get my bread and butter?My employer couldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt and investigate if I ever did do something against his website's policy.Being an offshore employee, why do I have the feeling that I have less privilege and security than those working homeland? Just like them, I have been doing my job and then some. Given my time and effort to help the website. But why are my efforts wasted and unnoticed?Being local employees, does that give them any right to target and continuously harass me over nothing and everything?I'm working as hard as they all are. It's not my problem that almost all members hate them because of their attitude. But why bring it out on me?They should at least be professional.To hell with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive