Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2013

Google plus Problems Your profile is suspended while it is under review

Your profile is suspended while it is under review How to Get Your Suspended Google+ Profile Reinstated.

My G+ account was suspended for more than a month, and I still have no idea why. But I can't say I missed much. UPDATE: Google responds.

I first noticed the problems about a 5 Day ago. I tried to promote a blog post on Google Plus but nothing happened when I clicked the G+1 button.Three days ago I discovered the ugly truth. Google+ had suspended my account.

Used Some Tips And Unlock Your Google plus Profile .
(1) Go To Google Plus Profile .
(2) You have On Google Page ? yes Go To Google Page Or Not You have Google Page . Make The New Page .
(3) Go To Google Page Click On The Page And Make The New Post And Share .
(4) Refresh The Page and Your Google Profile Open In New Tab You see Your Profile Is Unlock Make This New Post And Share On Your Google Plus Timeline . 
Enjoy The Fun Thanks For Coming ..
Plzz Comments Here You Unlock Your Profile Or Not .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive