Search This Blog

Thursday 2 May 2013

Why is my sitemap index status Pending



HI Friends .
I Have A Blogspot . Here My Blog Sitemap Pending Problem . I Solve This Problem .

I submitted my sitemap in Google webmaster tools . Here Have a my blog post 640 i submit my site map this ( atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500 ) But My Sitemap Is Pending .i Search why my sitemap is pending ? Google Have no Good Answer  .
Are you looking for a tool that can crawl the Web to search, find, and fetch Web pages? If so, why not consider Googlebot? In this article, you will learn more about this Google user-agent as well as understand what functions and options it has for users.

Googlebot is used to search the Internet. It uses Web crawling software by Google, which allows them to scan, find, add and index new web pages. In other words, "Googlebot is the name of the search engine spider for Google. Googlebot will visit sites which have been submitted to the index every once in a while to update its index."
Note: Googlebot only follows HREF "Hypertext Reference" links--which indicates the URL being linked to--and SRC "Source" links. With a list of webpage URLs, Googlebot will use Web-crawling robots to collect information to build a searchable index for Google's Indexer.



Used Some Tip And Solve This Problem 



1:-  Go To Google Webmaster Tool 

2 :- Click In To Your Site In Google Webmaster Tool

3 :- Click To Configuration

4 :- Click In To Configure URL parameters »


Here Open New Page in to Google Webmaster Tool Here Show 2 option ( 1 ) M And ( 2 ) show Comment
5 :-  Let Googlebot decide  Edit / Reset . ( M ) And (Show Comment )You Click on Reset .
You Go to Sitemap And Submit Sitemap now your problem is Solve in 3 or 5 Hours .Here Show Your Status Index your Page .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive